- Understanding the Common Core State Standards PowerPoint
- Understanding the Common Core: Handout
- Common Core Standards Assessments Presentation (August 2011)
- K-12 Assessment and Performance Management
- Progressions for the Common Core Standards for Mathematics
The Common Core State Standards for Mathematics were built on progressions: narrative documents describing the progression of a topic across a number of grade levels, informed both by research on children’s cognitive development and by the logical structure of mathematics.
- Common Core Standards Implementation Workbook
This workbook uses a proven performance management methodology known as “delivery” to lay out clear action steps for states and districts for implementation of the Common Core State Standards.
- National Science Digital Library: Mathematics Common Core Collection
The Mathematics Common Core Collection contains digital learning objects that are related to specific Math Common Core State Standards.
- Illustrative Mathematics Project
The Illustrative Mathematics Project provides sample tasks and problems to illustrate the standards.
- Mathematics Assessment Program
The Mathematics Assessment Program (MAP) provides tools for formative and summative assessment that make knowledge and reasoning visible, and help teachers to guide students in how to improve, and monitor their progress. These tools are based on the Common Core State Standards for Mathematics.
- Inside Mathematics: Tools for Principals and Administrators
Inside Mathematics provides resources to support the administrators ‘work with their teachers, including, video, re-engagement protocol, and observation tools.
- Inside Mathematics: A Focus on the Standards for Mathematical Practices
Inside Mathematics has organized their web-based resources to support educators in building deeper understanding of what the Common Core Standards look like in practice
- NCSM Great Tasks for Mathematics
This project is a collection of tasks to support implementation of the CCSS. Many of these tasks are drawn from existing sources.
- Tools for the Common Core Standards for Mathematics Blog
This blog provides news about tools and resources that are being developed to support implementation of the Common Core State Standards.
- Elementary Mathematics Specialists and Teacher Leaders Project
A clearinghouse designed to address the growth, development, and ongoing needs relative to elementary mathematics specialists.
- Math Works
The Math Works advocacy kit provides resources that make the case for why all students – regardless of their plans after graduation – should engage in rigorous math course-taking throughout their high school experiences.