School Finance processes state funded payments for Local Education Agencies (LEAs). We provide the highest level of customer service to ensure payments are dispersed timely and accurately by analyzing data, producing reports, managing budget capacity, interpreting education statutes, communicating procedural requirements, and managing deadlines for every LEA.
- November FY2017 BUDG25 Reports Posted
- November Wednesday Workshop: ADM Calculations
- AzEDS Submission to ADM Reports training video up!
- School Finance Friday 10/14/16 Notes
- Updated ADM, SPED, and ELL Counts for November 1 Payment
- FY2017 AzEDS projected 100th day ADM, SPED, and ELL
- October FY2017 BUDG25 Reports Posted
- The Fiscal Year 2016 Statewide Recalculation has been completed
- EX-1 guideline on Excused Absences in FY2017
- School Finance Friday 9/23/2016 Notes
Hot topics by Subject: