CTE Professional Development Opportunities for Professional Development credit!
Click on the link in the green box for Program Specialist Professional Development Calendar of events!
- Creative Teaching Tips – Interdisciplinary PD - August 22, 2014 in Phoenix – Registration closes August 4
Looking for CTE Professional Development & CTE Certification Credit?
- ACTEAZ Premier Program Series - PD Certification Credit available for Provisional to Standard Certification
- Pima County JTED Premier Program Series Courses 2014-2015 Fall and Spring
- West-MEC - PD Certification Credit available for Provisional to Standard Certification
- SEI Courses – 45 Hour Full Structured English Immersion Completion Course on IDEAL/LMS – New Courses will be offered Fall 2014
- Rio Salado College - Online Courses for Teachers
- Northern Arizona University – NAU - Online Courses for Teachers
CTE Certification Information!
Workplace Employability Skills Resources!
Academic Standards Delivered Within CTE – Math
- NRCCTE – National Research Center for Career and Technical Education
- ACTE - Association for Career and Technical Education
- ACTEAZ – Association for Career and Technical Education of Arizona
- ACOVA – Arizona Council of Vocational Administrators
Verified ADE/CTE Sponsored or Approved Staff/Professional Development for CTE Certification Approval Process
- Verified ADE/CTE Sponsored or Approved Staff/Professional Development for CTE Certification Approval Process
- Verified ADE/CTE Sponsored or Approved Staff/Professional Development for CTE Certification Application for Approval
- Professional Development Rubric for ADE/CTE Certification
- Professional Development ADE/CTE Certification Committee Nomination
- Launchpoint - “Redefine Your Future” videos and information located on the CTE Home Page!
- Happy – Happy CTE Students Video
Please take the short survey below – Let us know how we can best meet your PD needs!
Contact the CTE Professional Development Team!
Professional Development Specialist
Professional Development Project Coordinator University of Arizona
Professional Development Projects Specialist
Mailing Address: 1535 W. Jefferson Ave. Bin 42 Phoenix, AZ 85007
Physical Location: 3300 N. Central Ave. 18th Floor Phoenix, AZ 85012-2501