CTE Professional Development Opportunities for
Professional Development credit!
Click on the link in the green box above for Program Specialist Professional Development Calendar of events!
**Interdisciplinary PD 2 Day Event**
“Learning Through Reading and Writing in Content Areas, K-12″
February 19 and March 31, 2015 – Phoenix (dates changed)
Registration Fee: $60
Click here for registration and information
Looking for CTE Professional Development Certification Credit?
Check with your district CTE Administrator or Program Specialist for additional opportunities!
Click the link below to view a sample PD certification credit certificate -
ADE Career and Technical Education sponsored or approved Professional Development Credit SAMPLE Certificate
- Pima JTED – West-MEC – ACTEAZ – Spring and Summer 2015- PD Certification Credit available for Provisional to Standard Certification
- CTE and SEI Online Courses - Aazinaago Consulting - PD Certification Credit available for Provisional to Standard Certification
Looking for CTE Lesson Plans?
AZ CTE Curriculum Consortium - Wiki Lesson plans
Workplace Employability Skills Standards (WES) Resources!
Looking for Non-Traditional and Cyberbullying resources?
Non-Trad and Cyberbulllying Educator Resource - U of A – Project CHANGE free workshops and Presentations
Verified ADE/CTE Sponsored or Approved Staff/Professional Development for CTE Certification Application and Approval Process –
- Verified ADE/CTE Sponsored or Approved Staff/Professional Development for CTE Certification Approval Process
- Verified ADE/CTE Sponsored or Approved Staff/Professional Development for CTE Certification Application for Approval
- Professional Development Rubric for ADE/CTE Certification
- Professional Development ADE/CTE Certification Committee Nomination
Professional Development Opportunity History
PD history for 2014-2015
Contact the CTE Professional Development Team!
Professional Development Specialist/Civic Engagement Manager
Professional Development Project Coordinator University of Arizona
Integrated Academics Specialist
Professional Development Projects Specialist
Mailing Address: 1535 W. Jefferson Ave. Bin 42 Phoenix, AZ 85007
Physical Location: 3300 N. Central Ave. 18th Floor Phoenix, AZ 85012-2501