The Arizona Department of Education in their commitment to provide quality data services will be performing a rewrite of our current SAIS software. As a result, the legacy documentation from the current version of SAIS will no longer be maintained. Changes implemented before the deployment of the new version will be added to this portal as new documents rather than integrating new rules into existing documentation.
- Official Notice of Pupil Withdrawal Form – UPDATED
- IT Bulletin December 2011
- IT Bulletin August 2011
- IT Bulletin June 2011
- IT Bulletin April 2011
Submission file size has been reduced from 10Mb to 3Mb. This has been modified to accommodate our system and to provide LEAs with a quicker processing time for import files.
Official Notice of Pupil Withdraw for FY 2014 onwards
All schools must use this ADE form or an exact replica of this ADE form, this form is for FY2014 onwards.
Word Document (Microsoft Word 2000)
- Official Notice of Pupil Withdrawal Form
- REVISED – ADMS Help Guide Now Online (Posted on 4/20/2004) www.ade.az.gov/schoolfinance/SAISSupport/ADMUserGuide/BasicGuide.doc
- Getting Started with Student Detail
- Design/Requirements Documents (Last Updated on 5/1/2012)
- Presentation for AASBO 12/1/2000 (PDF)
- SAIS Collection Authorities (Last Updated on 06/07/2007)
- SAIS Data Retention Guidelines
- Historical Information