Director of Program Support and Monitoring
Program Support and Monitoring serves public agencies and families throughout Arizona. Program specialists offer technical assistance and monitor special education programs in school districts and charter schools throughout the state.
Click here to save a copy of the current ESS caseload list ESS Specialist caseload list. It will launch a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet.
Examining Practices Manual 2015-2016
- Letter from Director of Program Support and Monitoring
- Table of Contents
- Examining Practices
- Risk Analysis Overview
- Levels Of Support
- Implementation Science
- Keys to Successful Outcomes
- A – Student File Form
- B – PLAAFP – Annual Goal – Progress Report
- C – Measurable Goal Worksheet
- D – Alternate Assessment Participation Guidelines
- E – Data Collection Tool-Indicator 11 and 13
- F – Circumstances that require a Prior Written Notice-PWN
- G – Parent Involvement Survey Instructions-Indicator 8
- H – Az Post School Outcomes-Everyone Counts, Everyone In
- I – Child Find Referral Form
- J – Sample Student Screening Report
- K – Distribution of Standard Scores
- L – Who to Contact and Where to Look
Policy and Procedure Checklists
- Child Find
- Evaluation and Eligibility
- Least Restrictive Environment (LRE)
- Procedural Safeguards
- Special Education Process PowerPoint Show – Save the file to your computer to view in Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Writing Measurable Goals – Video presentation, PDFs of PowerPoint and Activity sheets.
Back to Special Education