The Arizona Department of Education, Certification Unit assists educators in meeting the requirements for certification.
- Structured English Immersion (SEI) Rule Change – Great news for AZ Educators! Qualifying for the Full SEI Endorsement, K-12 just got easier….
- New PreK-12 Physical Education Certificate – NEW Certificate! Streamlining the application process and reducing costs by offering a new Arizona certificate…
- Reciprocity Updates – Great news for out-of-state Educators! Streamlining and enhancing Arizona certification for out-of-state educators relocating to sunny Arizona…
- Early Childhood Education Updates – NEW Provisional Endorsement! Provisional Early Childhood Education Endorsement, Birth – Age8/Grade 3. And, time restriction removed for the FULL endorsement…
- Upcoming Rule Change for Special Education Certification – NEW Requirements! Special education certificates will be aligned by level of severity instead of disability category. New rules will take effect on January 1, 2016…
Arizona Department of Education
1535 W. Jefferson Street
Phoenix, Arizona 85007
Hours for Certification counter: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm