Career & Technical Student Organizations – CTSO
Over 40,000 students participate in Career and Technical Student Organizations (CTSO). These dynamic organizations develop academic success through applied academics, promote choice and identification of career options and foster interpersonal skills in teamwork, communications human relations and social interactions. They also encourage excellence in scholarship, build character, promote citizenship, volunteerism and patriotism, endorse cooperation and cooperative attitudes among all people and provide opportunities for state, national and international travel through internships, camps and leadership conferences. The seven Arizona CTSO’s are DECA (An Association of Marketing Students), FBLA (Future Business Leaders of America), FCCLA (Family, Career and Community Leaders of America), Educators Rising (Formally FEA), FFA (Future Farmers of America), HOSA (Future Health Professionals), and SkillsUSA.
- Arizona CTSOs Event at a Glance 2017-2018
- Calendar of Events for all CTSOs
- Which CTSO belongs to the CTE program?
- Program Fee
- Basic Program Fee Agreement DECA 2017-2018
- Basic Program Fee Agreement EdRising 2017-2018
- Basic Program Fee Agreement FBLA 2017-2018
- Basic Program Fee Agreement FCCLA 2017-2018
- Basic Program Fee Agreement FFA 2017-2018
- Basic Program Fee Agreement HOSA 2017-2018
- Basic Program Fee Agreement SkillsUSA 2017-2018