The State Tutoring Program is designed to provide academic tutoring in reading, writing, and mathematics in order to improve student academic performance. En español
Students listed below are eligible for tutoring with their own districts/charters if those entities have approved grant applications or are eligible for tutoring with one of the approved tutoring providers. To register for tutoring, eligible students must contact their school offices or one of the providers.
- Freshmen and sophomores who did not pass 8th grade AIMS, juniors and seniors who have yet to pass high school AIMS in order to graduate, OR
- Students attending Underperforming / Failing schools per 09-10 AZ LEARNS label.
- Fall Round of Tutoring: 8/13/2012 – 12/7/2012
- Spring Round of Tutoring: 1/7/2013 – 4/12/2013
- Approved Tutoring Providers
2012-2013 Fall and Spring Announcement
Certificate of Supplemental Instruction
Cut Score List
Screenshots of Online Tutor System
State Tutoring ~ Frequently Asked Questions
Welcome letter and Information for State Tutors