Links to the websites below do not imply an endorsement. Although every effort has been made to ensure that the resources provided herein are accurate and timely, the Arizona Department of Education is not responsible for the information contained in the websites linked below.
- Child Crisis Arizona offers no-cost resources for families through parenting classes, workshops, children’s playgroups, support groups and family events.
- ConnectionsAZ is a physician-led crisis response center that specializes in providing emergency/crisis psychiatric services 24 hours/day, 365 days/year.
- Family Involvement Center/Parent Assistance Center (PAC)
- MARC Community Resources is a free service that provides mental and behavioral health information and resources.
- Mental Health Association of America of Arizona educates and advocates for all those individuals and families impacted by mental illness.
- NAMI – Valley of the Sun Phoenix office of National Alliance on Mental Illness
- NAMI of Southern Arizona
- NAMI Flagstaff
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) Go to Find your Local NAMI to locate the NAMI office in your city.
- S.T.A.R. Young Adult Program serves adults ages 18-25 with behavioral health and/or substance abuse needs.
- A Parent’s Guide to Getting Good Care – Child Mind Institute
- Attachment & Trauma Network
- Child Mind Institute: Trauma
- Child Welfare Information Gateway: Resources related to trauma for parents/caregivers
- Children’s Mental Health and Emotional or Behavioral Disorders Project
- Creating a Home Crisis Management Plan – Pacer Center
- Guide to Self-Injury and Recovery
- Mental Health America
- National Alliance on Mental Illness
- National Child Traumatic Stress Network
- National Council for Behavioral Health
- Preventing Youth Suicide
- Residential Treatment Centers for Teens – FTC
- Tips for parents on how to talk to students who are under stress – Pacer Center
- Trauma Resources for Parents
- Attention Deficit Disorder Association
- Children and Adults with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (CHADD)
- Anxiety & Depression Association of America
- Anxiety Disorders/National Institute of Mental Health
- Bipolar Disorder/National Institute of Mental Health
- Borderline Personality Disorder/Mental Health America
- Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance
- Dissociation and Dissociative Disorders/Mental Health America
- Eating Disorders/Mental Health America
- MIKID focuses on behavioral health and wellness for children and youth
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder Foundation
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)/National Institute of Mental Health
- Sleep Disorders
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health/National Institute of Mental Health