The Arizona Technical Assistance System (AZ-TAS) documents were developed to assist school personnel and parents in the navigating through the special education process. Each document provides guidance on implementation of the legal requirements in the specified area and is reflective of current practices in the field.
The AZ-TAS documents are currently being revised and will be made available online as soon as they are finalized.
- Specific Learning Disability – Dyslexia: A Technical Assistance Document to Support Families and Teachers
- Speech-Language Services in Arizona’s School: Guidelines for Best Practice
- Prior Written Notice (PWN) – Draft
- Evaluation and Eligibility
- Individualized Education Programs (IEPs)
- Graduation Requirements and Provision of FAPE for Students with Disabilities
- Extended School Year Services
- Occupational Therapy and Physical Therapy