The Residential and Institutional Voucher program unit manages the process for funding students placed in residential treatment centers (RTCs) and those eligible for special education institutional vouchers. The staff provides technical assistance in all areas related to the residential and institutional voucher program to promote effective services for students.
Forms and Resources for Residential Vouchers
- The Residential Educational Voucher Program Manual
- Approved Residential Treatment Centers – 2013-2014 School Year
- Flowchart – Determining Home School District
- Application Forms
- Initial Education Voucher Application
- Home School District Education Voucher Application
- Extension of Education Voucher Application
- Continuing Education Voucher Application
- Application Materials for 2013-2014 RTC Approval – New!
Resources for Institutional Vouchers
Residential and Institutional Vouchers
2384 N. Steves Blvd.
Flagstaff, AZ 86004
|Voucher Specialist||Voucher Support|
Please fax all voucher applications to: 928-526-5279.
Information about Empowerment Scholarships
Residential and Institutional Vouchers are different from Empowerment Scholarships, which are not handled within Exceptional Student Services. Empowerment Scholarships are funded from an account established to provide an education for qualified students, and must include reading, grammar, mathematics, social studies, and science. For more information about these scholarships, please visit the Empowerment Scholarship website at http://www.azed.gov/esa.
Back to State Initiatives.