Data provides the information decision makers need in order to create a safe and positive learning environment.
1. Comprehensive Health Surveillance System Matrix (CHSS Matrix)
The CHSS Matrix indicates the following information on four different surveillance tools:
|Sponsor(s)||Unit of Analysis|
Download PDF Matrix below
2. Surveillance Tools and Reports
Detailed information on four surveillance tools used for data collection and corresponding reports in Arizona schools. Click on the appropriate link to view the surveillance tool profile.
- Arizona Youth Survey (AYS)
- Youth Risk Behavior Survey (YRBS)
- School Health Education Profiles (formerly known as SHEP)
- School Safety Study
- Safety and Climate Survey