ADE will release the training schedules for National School Lunch Program (NSLP) trainings & workshops, Professional Development courses and Special Events based on needs of School Food Authorities (SFAs). To give your input on any areas of NSLP that you wish ADE to incorporate in the upcoming training schedule please complete the online form Requests for Upcoming Trainings.
All registration must be completed online at EventRegistration.
School Year 2013-14
- December 2013-May 2014: NSLP Workshops and Professional Development Schedule - NEW!
- December 2013-May 2014: Quick Reference Schedule - NEW!
- July 2013 – December 2013 Seminars (Updated: August 30, 2013)
- Operating a Provision 2/3 Non-Base Year in SY 2013-2014
This web-based workshop is for SFAs who are operating non-base years for Provision 2 or 3. The training will review procedures unique to non-base year operations such as claiming and counting procedures and the verification report. All SFAs operating a non-base year must watch the training and complete the training worksheet. (Please note, if you are NOT operating a non-base year, you are NOT required to complete this web-based training).
School Year 2012-13
- April 2013 – June 2013 (Remainder of SY 12-13) Seminars
- January 2013- March 2013 Seminars
- September 2012 – December 2012 Seminars
- May 2012 – September 2012 Seminars