ADE will release the training schedules for National School Lunch Program (NSLP) trainings & workshops, Professional Development courses and Special Events based on needs of School Food Authorities (SFAs). To give your input on any areas of NSLP that you wish ADE to incorporate in the upcoming training schedule please complete the online form Requests for Upcoming Trainings.
All registration must be completed online at EventRegistration.
School Year 2014-15
- June-December 2014: NSLP Skill Building Workshops Schedule Two training dates added!
- SY 14-15 A+ School Lunch Workshops
- SY 14-15 Professional Development Schedule
- Applying for a Provision 2/3 Base Year
- This web-based training and worksheet is REQUIRED for SFAs who are applying to operate under Special Assistance, Provision 2 or 3 for a BASE YEAR. All SFAs applying to operating base year must watch the training and complete the training worksheet no later than May 1. Please note, the training must be completed and the worksheet must be submitted as part of the Base Year application process.
- Operating a Provision 2/3 Non-Base Year
- This web-based training and worksheet is REQUIRED each year for all SFAs who are operating non-base years for Provision 2 or 3. SFAs must score an 80% or higher to complete the training requirement and receive a Certificate of Completion. Completed training worksheets are due to ADE prior to the first serving day. The training will review procedures unique to non-base year operations such as claiming and counting procedures and the verification report. (Please note, if you are NOT operating a non-base year, you are NOT required to complete this web-based training).
- Professional Development Resources