ADE will release the training schedules for National School Lunch Program (NSLP) trainings & workshops, Professional Development courses and Special Events based on needs of School Food Authorities (SFAs). To give your input on any areas of NSLP that you wish ADE to incorporate in the upcoming training schedule please complete the online form Requests for Upcoming Trainings.
All registration must be completed online at EventRegistration.
School Year 2015-16
- May 2015-January 2016 Training and Professional Development
- Registration for the Preparing for Verification and Submitting for Verification workshops will be available later this summer. Please mark your calendars for the dates you will attend, and check back later to register.
- Verification Review
- This web-based training and comprehension assessment will provide detailed information about the processes and timelines for verification. It also includes links to helpful resources and SFAs can review the information to prepare for verification. Those who correctly answer 8 out of the 10 questions on the comprehension assessment can receive a certificate of completion for 2 hours of training. Please note, assessment results will be reviewed once per week and you will be contacted promptly if the assessment needs to be completed again.
- Applying for a Provision 2/3 Base Year
- This web-based training and worksheet is REQUIRED for SFAs who are applying to operate under Special Assistance, Provision 2 or 3 for a BASE YEAR. All SFAs applying to operating base year must watch the training and complete the training worksheet no later than May 1. Please note, the training must be completed and the worksheet must be submitted as part of the Base Year application process.
- Operating a Provision 2/3 Non-Base Year – (Training requirement has been updated. This training is only required for SFAs who are operating their first non-base year for Provision 2 or 3)
- This web-based training and worksheet is REQUIRED for SFAs who are operating their first non-base year for Provision 2 or 3. SFAs must score an 80% or higher to complete the training requirement and receive a Certificate of Completion. The training will review procedures unique to non-base year operations such as claiming and counting procedures and the verification report. SFAs approved to operate Provision 2 or 3 should refer to memorandum Special Assistance Certification, Provision 2 (or 3) for more details on this training requirement.
- Community Eligibility Provision
- This web-based training and worksheet is REQUIRED for SFAs who are applying to operate under the Community Eligibility Provision (CEP). All SFAs applying to operate CEP must watch the training and complete the training worksheet no later than August 31. Please note, the training must be completed and the worksheet must be submitted as part of the CEP application process.
- Student Eligibility – More information coming soon (Spring 2015)
- Lunch Menu Planning – More information coming soon (Spring 2015)
Professional Development Resources