The Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act of 2010 (HHFKA) requires the additional 6 cents per lunch reimbursement be provided to school food authorities certified by ADE to be in compliance with the new meal pattern requirements.
How to Submit a Complete Certification Package:
- Refer to HNS 05-2014, Certification of Compliance: Updates to Common Logon Application and File Upload Information
- Upload the entire package online via Common Logon.
Step by Step Guidance:
- How to Prepare a Certification Package
- How to Upload a Complete Certification Package onto CNP Menu Certification
Additional Resources and Forms:
- One Week Menu
There is not a required standardized template for the One-Week Menu. Here is some guidance for the One Week menu: One Week Menu Requirements
- Lunch and Breakfast Menu Worksheets
To access all the Lunch and Breakfast Certification/Menu Worksheets, visit the USDA Food and Nutrition Services Website at: http://www.fns.usda.gov/school-meals/certification-compliance