The Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act of 2010 (HHFKA) requires the additional 6 cents per lunch reimbursement be provided to school food authorities certified by ADE to be in compliance with the new meal pattern requirements.
How to Submit a Complete Certification Package:
- Refer to HNS 05-2014, Certification of Compliance: Updates to Common Logon Application and File Upload Information
- Upload the entire package online via Common Logon.
Step by Step Guidance:
- How to Prepare a Certification Package
- How to Upload a Complete Certification Package onto CNP Menu Certification
Additional Resources and Forms:
- One Week Menu
There is not a required standardized template for the One-Week Menu. Here is some guidance for the One Week menu: One Week Menu Requirements
- Lunch and Breakfast Menu Worksheets
To access the Lunch and Breakfast day worksheets, click the appropriate link below. For all other worksheets, visit the USDA Food and Nutrition Services Website at: http://www.fns.usda.gov/school-meals/certification-compliance
|Breakfast Certification Worksheets:|
|Lunch Certification Worksheets:|