The following May district budget revision reminders may be helpful:
1. Revise up or down to the ADE values from the most recent BUDG25 report.
2. Make final reallocation of funds between M&O and Capital (UNR) on page 7 by May 15 as no reallocation after May 15 is allowed.
3. The ADE calculated applied capacity for M&O will be the lesser of the ADE total and the district’s total budgeted expenditures on page 1 or the district’s general budget limit as calculated on page 7.
4. In order to receive capacity for any increase in UNR due based on any growth adjustment from the FY 2014 BUDG75, page 2, the value must be entered into the Line A.10 adjustment box of page 8, item 2.
5. The ADE calculated applied capacity for UNR will be the lesser of the ADE total and the district’s total budgeted expenditures on page 4 or the district’s unrestricted capital limit as calculated on page 8.
6. Ensure that any M&O and UNR adjustments, if applicable, are matched to the appropriate adjustment line of the adjustment boxes for Line 9, page 7, and Line A.10, page 8, respectively.
7. Energy and Water Savings Transfers must be budgeted for by May 15: Lines 4 or 5 of the page 7, Line 9 adjustment box.
8. Check the district’s budget reports homepage to verify the actual status of any budget file uploaded via the Common Logon. It is the district’s responsibility to resolve for any errors preventing a budget file from successfully processing into the system as expected. The district will begin to navigate to its budgets homepage by clicking here.
Please email any budget related questions to the budget team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Best wishes as the district begins the process of wrapping up FY 2015.