Due Process Hearing
Due Process is the most formal of the dispute resolution options and may be used to resolve any matter relating to the identification, evaluation, placement of a child, or the provision of a Free Appropriate Public Education (FAPE) to the child. A due process complaint can be filed by a parent, the school, or a student who has reached the age of majority (18 in Arizona).
- Due Process Procedures
- Procedimientos de Debido Proceso
- Model Due Process Complaint Form
- Modelo de Aviso de Queja Según el Debido Proceso
- Resolution Session Tracking Form
- Resolution Agreement Form