Before applying for the State Tutor Fund (STF) grant in the fall or spring, please ensure that each participating school understands the eligibility requirements. At this time, ONLY students attending an under-performing school are eligible for tutoring services.
Steps for Application
- Attach the completed Grant Application Worksheet into the State Tutor Fund GME application.
- Attach the completed School Contact List into the State Tutor Fund GME application.
- Each Tutor must complete a State Tutoring Checklist and email or fax to the State Tutoring office.
PLEASE NOTE: Payment may be denied without this form on file at the State Tutoring Office. The Checklist must be filled out by each tutor listed on the School Contact Listing and emailed or faxed to the State Tutoring Office:
a. [email protected] or
b. Fax 602-542-5175, Attention: State Tutoring
- On the grant application, under the line item details for your tutors/coordinators, there are two (2) details which must be included in the application. You must include the benefits percentage rate and a description indicating that their benefits are without medical. STF grants will be rejected for revision until these items are correct.
- Once the application and supporting documents have been submitted and correspondingly match the grant application, we will review and process the application.