Facilitated IEP is a process in which a student’s IEP is developed in a structured meeting by a collaborative team. The team includes all required IEP team members who share the responsibility for the meeting process and results, and decision-making is managed with effective facilitation skills.
Registration is now open for Facilitated IEP trainings.
These trainings listed in the box below will be held at seven different locations across Arizona in 2014. Each two-day training runs from 9 – 4 and includes breakfast and lunch for a $75 registration fee. Please register through ADE’s Calendar of Events.
- August 19th and 20th Mohave County – Kingman Unified
- September 4th and 5th Pinal County – Florence Unified
- September 9th and 10th Yuma County – Crane Elementary
- October 15th and 16th Yavapai County – Yavapai County Educational Service Agency
- October 28th and 29th Apache County – Chinle Unified
- November 4th and 5th Navajo County – Snowflake Unified
- December 2nd and 3rd Cochise County – Sierra Vista – Apache Middle School