The ESS Annual Data online application is no longer available through the Common Logon and will soon be accessible via ADEConnect.
If you need access to the ESS Annual Data online application, here are the steps to follow:
- Contact your public education agency’s (PEA’s) Entity Administrator and Special Education Director
- Request “LEA User” permission to access ESS Annual Data
- ESS Data Management will accept/reject each individual request received within 7 business days (follow up by ADE with the PEA Special Education Director may be necessary in order to approve a request)
- Upon approval by ESS Data Management, it will take approximately 30 minutes before you will be able to log in.
- If you need assistance, please contact the ADE Support Center, Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. at email@example.com or 602.542.7378 or 866.577.9636.
Please note that the ESS Annual Data application is expected to be available to PEAs within the next two weeks. An announcement will be sent out via the ESS Data Management list serv to alert PEAs when this application will be available.
ESS Data Management