These reports include the number of students enrolled on October 1st of each school year. The enrollment counts are available at the following levels:
- Statewide, County, LEA (school district), and School
These enrollment counts are further broken down for the following demographics:
- Gender, Ethnicity, ELL, Free/Reduced Lunch, Students with a disability
2015-2016 School Year new! (Note: a previous version of this file, posted on 11/3/2016, had a minor column labeling issue. This has since been fixed and a corrected file was updated on 11/9/216)
For older data, access or create your own report on the US Department of Education’s Elementary & Secondary Information System
How are students’ anonymity protected in this report?
When a group in this report has 10 or fewer students, showing the information may risk an individual student’s privacy. In these cases, we mask the counts for that group, and for any related breakdown that could be used to re-identify redacted number. You will see the * symbol instead.
Starting with the 2010-2011 school year, the following changes have been made in how students’ race and ethnicity are reported. Please see the Federal Race/Ethnicity Data Guidance for further details.
- The ethnic identification of Hispanic is separated from racial identification, so a student now may be reported as Hispanic and White, or Hispanic and Native American, etc.
- Students reported as Hispanic are counted as Hispanic regardless of their racial identification.
- An additional racial category “Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander” has been added.
- Students now may be reported in more than one racial category. Multi-racial students who are not Hispanic are now counted in a separate multi-racial group.
October 1 Enrollment Business Rules – as of 2008-2009