Race to the Top:
- 2012-01-12 – Arizona Race to the Top: General Overview
- Arizona’s Race to the Top Year 3 – Detailed LEA Scope of Work and Fiscal Application Completion & Submission Process: May 1, 2013 ~ PowerPoint
Participating LEAs Year 3 Allocation List
- Click HERE for the Arizona Race to the Top: Next Steps Training ~ recorded September 13, 2012
- Arizona’s Final Grant Allocations ~ Race to the Top Participating LEAs
- Arizona RTTT LEA Scope of Work Template
- Updated – Standards Implementation Plan RTTT – This updated information serves to replace the reference guidance found within the current Arizona RTTT LEA Scope of Work Template
- Science Foundation Arizona (SFAz) Draft STEM Immersion Matrix Information
Information for Student-Teacher-Course Connection:
Student-Teacher-Course Connection Resource Library – resources designed with you in mind
Getting Started Checklist
Use this guide to help you understand what you need successfully complete each phase of the Student-Teacher-Course Connection program.
Live and Recorded Webinars
Designed exclusively for users just like you, these highly-interactive training sessions will give you the tools you need to successfully complete the Student-Teacher-Course Connection program.
Phase 1 Resources
This phase involves mapping local courses to the Arizona state course codes and is the first step in successfully completing the Student-Teacher-Course Connection Program.
Phase 2 Resources
This phase helps you enter all of the necessary data into your Student Information System (SIS).
Phase 3 Resources
The final phase for the Student-Teacher-Course Connection Program is to submit two files on the 40th Day, 100th Day and EOY.
Information for Participating LEAs: