2014 OELAS Conference
Empowering Literacy through Language
December 10-12, 2014
OELAS Conference Coordinator: Candis Middlebrook / Email: Candis.Middlebrook@azed.gov
The 2014 OELAS Conference focuses on empowering literacy for our English language learners through masterful and explicit language instruction. Sessions will provide continuing professional development and skills to effectively deliver this instruction. Best practices as demonstrated by Arizona’s school districts and charter schools will continue to be showcased as we polish and celebrate our success and continue to look for ways to improve and exceed expectations.
Join us in Tucson for Empowering Literacy through Language.
- 2014 OELAS Conference – Save The Date Postcard
- 2014 OELAS Conference – Session Proposal Application
- 2014 Arizona ELL Teacher of the Year Nomination Documents
- 2014 ELL Student Success Stories Flyer
- 2014 ELL Student Success Stories Nomination Form