Equipment & Grant Opportunity! On behalf of your local dairy farmers, Dairy Council of Arizona is pleased to offer the School Nutrition Equipment Grants for the 2018-2019 School Year. The purpose of the grant is to assist in the purchase of equipment for sustainable improvements in the school nutrition programs while increasing dairy consumption to help children meet their nutrition recommendations.
- Application opens: Friday, March 30, 2018
- Deadline to apply: Monday, April 30, 2018
- Funding Amount: Schools may apply for up to $5,000 for this grant. *Only School Nutrition Department staff can apply for this fund.
To learn more about the equipment grant and to apply, visit: www.fueluptoplay60.com/funding/additional-opportunities
Contact Patricia Johnson, VP Nutrition Services & Fuel Up to Play 60 Dairy Council of Arizona/Nevada [email protected]
Items that may be requested include:
- Milk Coolers
- Insulated breakfast bags
- Coffee machines (Franke system)
- Smoothie making equipment (Waring blenders)
- Other items that support your goal of increased