Summer Food Service Program
When applying for the Summer Food Service Program, please note the following: Sponsors are considered “New” if they have never participated in the Summer Food Service Program (SFSP) in the past or if they have had any lapse in participation. To apply as a New Sponsor on the SFSP, please complete the following steps:
- Register for and attend SFSP Training and SFSP Computer
- Track Training by visiting: www.ade.az.gov/onlineregistration.
- Decide which program, Simplified or Seamless, you would like to operate. View the Comparison of Programs.
- Gather required paperwork – visit www.azsummerfood.gov
- Submit online sponsor and site applications via the CNP Web System
Sponsors are organizations (private and public nonprofits, schools, local and county governments, camps, etc.) that are approved by the Arizona Department of Education (ADE) to operate the Summer Food Service Program (SFSP) and serve FREE meals to children. Sponsors are responsible for complying with all federal and state regulations relating to the SFSP.