I already participate in the CACFP but I would like to add an additional site. How do I do this?

If the new site is not part of the same legal entity as the participating center, you must apply as if you are a new sponsor. If the new site is part of the same legal entity as the participating center, you will need to do the following:

  1. Provide program training to all the new staff.
  2. Collect income affidavits for all children or adult enrolled in the new site (not applicable for head starts, emergency, shelters, or at-risk afterschool snack programs).
  3. Update your current application and management plan to include the new site and submit to ADE.
  4. Conduct a pre-approval visit at the new site using the Child or Adult Care Center Monitoring Evaluation Form. This must be submitted to ADE. Please contact your assigned specialist or the Specialist of the Day for technical assistance on monitoring requirements for centers with multiple sites.
  5. Complete a hard copy site application and submit to ADE.
  6. Submit a copy of the new site’s current DHS license
  7. Complete a Sponsor & Site – Add/Change/Delete form and submit to ADE.

ATTENTION HEAD STARTS: You must first go to www.ade.az.gov/schoolfinance/FAQs/CTDS_District and read the instructions and complete a form for each site being added. After the forms are processed, you may follow the instructions above.

Posted in: Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP)