Program forms needed to operate the Summer Food Service Program (SFSP) are posted here for sponsor use. These forms are updated annually.
The forms below are available to assist the sponsor in applying for participation in the upcoming SFSP.
NOTE: All Non-Profit organizations must attend the annual SFSP training prior to applying for participation.
- Allowable or Unallowable Cost Tips
- Food Program Permanent Service Agreement
- NSLP Addendum to Food Program Permanent Service Agreement(For Simplified School Sponsors Only)
- Agreement and Conditions for Seamless Summer Feeding Option
- Certification Regarding Lobbying
- Certification Regarding Debarment
- Sponsor-Site Add/Change/Delete Form
- CNP Web Common Logon Permissions for SFSP
- Food Distribution Program Delivery Information
- Sponsor/Non-Associated Site Agreement
- Pre-operational Visit Form (new or problem sites)
- State of Arizona Substitute W-9 Form
- DUNS Number Memorandum #03-11
- Financial Viability Assessment (Private or Public Non-Profit Organizations)
- Policy Statement/Media Release for Open Sites
- Policy Statement/Media Release for Closed Enrolled and Camps
- Civil Rights Service Area Data Collection
- Civil Rights Pre-Award Compliance
- Health Inspections and Licensing: Sample Letter /Health Department Contact List
- Caterer/Vendor/FSMC Contracts: Caterer-Vendor Contract/List of Registered SFSP Caterers/List of Registered SFSP FSMCs
Planning and Preparation Forms
The forms below are available to assist sponsors in planning and preparing for participation in the upcoming SFSP.
The forms below may be used by approved sponsors during program operations to assist in the daily meal services.
- SFSP Free Meals Poster with Site Rules – English and Spanish
- SFSP Free Meals Poster – English and Spanish
- Pre-Operational Site Visit Form
- First Week Visit Form
- Site Review Form
- Menu Template
- Summer Food Service Meal Pattern
- Summer Food Service Program Production Record
- Time Report – Site and Food Service Staff
- Staff Mileage Records
- New Meal Pattern Information
- Field Trip Notification Form
- Daily Meal Count Form
- Weekly Consolidated Meal Count Form
- Meal Count Worksheet for Camps (Not claiming seconds)
- Meal Count Worksheet for Camps (Claiming seconds)
- Civil Rights Participation Data Collection
- Civil Rights Non-Discrimination Statement
- SFSP CNP Web User Guide
The forms below may be used by approved sponsors to document administrative duties performed during operation of the SFSP.