We have a General Statement of Assurance (GSA) on file at ADE, however, one of the original signers has left. What do we need to do to remove that person from the GSA?

Submit a typed letter to the ADE Grants Management Office requesting that the person listed be removed from the GSA. The letter must be submitted on LEA (your entity’s) letterhead and can only be requested by a person who is already an authorized signer on the current year GSA. Type the name of the person to be removed, and type the name and title of the authorized signer who is requesting the removal. The authorized signer’s signature must be affixed in blue ink.

Posted in: General Statement of Assurance