The Grants Management Unit is a collaborative processing unit for all state and federally funded programs that are administered by The Arizona Department of Education.
To provide excellent customer service to all stakeholders while supporting the flow of state and federal funding from the Arizona Department of Education to eligible Local Education Agencies in accordance with applicable laws, regulations and statues.
View Project Summary for all current and past projects for a specific LEA or grant. Brand new grant users can explore all of the projects from the other Local Education Agencies. This is public information and does not require a common logon account.
- FY 2014 General Statement of Assurance Form
- UPDATED: Arizona’s Common Core Standards Implementation Guidance
- Approaching Amendment Deadline – April 2, 2013 by 5 p.m
- Questions about CCR Registration
- Grants Management Training Manual is Updated!
- Updated – Time and Effort Guide
To view all hot topics, click here