November 1 Payment
- Did you get our email? Lyle sent out a message about the basis for the November Payment.
- If you didn’t get the email, please email [email protected] to get on our subscriber list.
School District Employee Report
- The hard deadline for SDER is 10/14/16; there are no extensions on the October deadline.
- There is a short window in the Spring for corrections.
State Student IDs
- The Merge Application is being fixed.
- The Split Application is still in development.
- Where do your tickets go?
- We process tickets in a queue in order received.
- We do have a backlog of tickets that are taking some time to resolve.
- Preventative steps:
- Send one student per ticket to [email protected]
- Be cautious before uploading a new student. Confirm the student’s State Student ID on AzEDS Identity, transcripts, and the student’s withdrawal form.
- When School Finance processes your ticket, they analyze year over year data. This takes time, but ensures that a student’s test records are not lost.
Training: Summary ADM Reports
- ADM20 is generated daily in AzEDS.
- ADMS46-1 is still on the School Finance site and matches the ADM20 from the day before.
Follow along on the video below!