School Finance (602-542-5695) can help you with:
Data issues; SDER/TEI; Transportation Route Reports/Vehicle Inventory; Budgets; ADM reports; CHAR and APOR reports; Payments; 915s
Watch our website for upcoming webinars, trainings and guidance. http://www.azed.gov/finance/
602-364-2095 Kristin Bumford
602-542-7885 James Heck
602-542-8797 Barbara Michlin
602-542-8243 Monica Paz
Charter Estimated Counts
- Memo with details coming early next week.
- Application opening June 15.
Close out your 2016 data
- Once your 2016 data is complete and accurate in SAIS, you can stop uploading FY16 and start prepping for FY17.
- Finishing your FY16 data is better well before the deadlines.
- AzEDS will be open for FY16 submissions until 7/22
- SAIS will be open for FY16 submissions until 7/29
- SAIS monthly processing will run 7/5, to help reconcile
- Email from Mark Masterson: http://us4.campaign-archive1.com/?u=f331ee290539916aae5f9be04&id=8eb26fbdd6
Questions about ADM15 and INTEG15
Please contact your School Finance Account Analyst with any questions about an ADM15 or any discrepancies.