The May APOR 55-2 reports have been published and are available since many districts are working on May budget revisions. Please see your district’s report here.
In regards to the SAIS Limiting issues that were addressed in School Finance Memo 15-044, the ADE has partnered with the ASCUS group to publish a recommended ADM data verification methodology. Because SAIS limiting does not always function correctly school districts and charter schools may not receive correct funding. LEA’s should review enrollments across the district/charter in order to identify students with greater than 100 LIMITED Membership Days and use the instructions found here to analyze these students Limited ADM data. Feel free to use your own data verification method if you prefer.
If you need additional assistance or have questions please contact your LEA Account Analyst.
ADE is in the process of completing a preliminary analysis to determine the impact and magnitude of the SAIS Limiting inconsistencies. All impacted LEAs will be notified of the analysis findings.
Monthly Aggregation processing begins April 3, 2015 and will include data submitted to SAIS through 5 p.m. April 2, 2015. For those LEAs whose schools have all reached 100th day on or prior to April 2, 2015, 100th day ADM will be calculated and available by April 14, 2015. Please check the IT Bulletin Board for updates stating the data has completed processing. Only at that time can you check your ADMS, SPED and ELL 75 reports and expect to see complete ADM results. Revised ADMS40 series reports (including the 46-1) and the SPED28-1 and ELLS28-1 reports will also be available then.
For charters, the ADM results will be used as a basis for the May 1, 2015 state aid disbursement.
If you have questions regarding Monthly Aggregation Processing, please see your account analyst. To find your analyst, see https://www.azed.gov/Administrators/SF/Lists/LEAAccountAnalysts/AllItems.aspx.
The following May district budget revision reminders may be helpful:
1. Revise up or down to the ADE values from the most recent BUDG25 report.
2. Make final reallocation of funds between M&O and Capital (UNR) on page 7 by May 15 as no reallocation after May 15 is allowed.
3. The ADE calculated applied capacity for M&O will be the lesser of the ADE total and the district’s total budgeted expenditures on page 1 or the district’s general budget limit as calculated on page 7.
4. In order to receive capacity for any increase in UNR due based on any growth adjustment from the FY 2014 BUDG75, page 2, the value must be entered into the Line A.10 adjustment box of page 8, item 2.
5. The ADE calculated applied capacity for UNR will be the lesser of the ADE total and the district’s total budgeted expenditures on page 4 or the district’s unrestricted capital limit as calculated on page 8.
6. Ensure that any M&O and UNR adjustments, if applicable, are matched to the appropriate adjustment line of the adjustment boxes for Line 9, page 7, and Line A.10, page 8, respectively.
7. Energy and Water Savings Transfers must be budgeted for by May 15: Lines 4 or 5 of the page 7, Line 9 adjustment box.
8. Check the district’s budget reports homepage to verify the actual status of any budget file uploaded via the Common Logon. It is the district’s responsibility to resolve for any errors preventing a budget file from successfully processing into the system as expected. The district will begin to navigate to its budgets homepage by clicking here.
Please email any budget related questions to the budget team at email@example.com
Best wishes as the district begins the process of wrapping up FY 2015.
The FY 2015 BUDG25 reports have been updated and posted.
The budget report includes values from the April 2015 APOR55-1 and any FY 2015 budget revisions successfully uploaded and processed as of March 25th.
To download and review a specific district selection, please follow this link: https://www.ade.az.gov/Budget/EntitySelection.asp.
Please email any budget-related questions or concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org
This is the list of the FY2015 Small School Transportation Adjustments that were approved at the March 23, 2015 State Board of Education meeting. These adjustments will be included in the May 1, 2015 APOR.
Due to system issues, the Thursday night Integrity run did not process on March 19th. Integrity will be run tonight, Friday, March 20th and results should be available Saturday, March 21st. If you have questions or need assistance please contact your Account Analyst.