WHAT: Districts required to submit a December budget revision can now upload the required Hearing Notification and Revision Budget Summary through ADE common logon, and post a link on the district’s website.
MEETING NOTIFICATION REQUIREMENT: The budget revision must be completed by December 15. The 10 calendar-day meeting notification and budget summary must be uploaded and a link posted on the district’s website by December 5, 2017.
MEETING NOTIFICATION PROCEDURE:
- COMPLETE the budget revision
- DOWNLOAD the December Budget Revision Hearing Notification Form into the same folder as the revised budget. NOTE: This works best if you save the file directly to the folder without opening it.
- RENAME the budget revision back to the original name 2018EXPBUD.xls for linking purposes.
- OPEN the Hearing Notification Form ALERT: (1) Enable content if asked (2) Update links if asked
- SAVE the Hearing Notification file
- UPLOAD the file through Common Logon. NOTE: Do not upload the budget revision until after its been approved at the Board meeting.
- Optionally, once the Hearing Notification has been successfully uploaded — the Budget Revision file can be renamed as desired.
POST A LINK TO THE FILE ON THE DISTRICT’s WEBSITE:
- NAVIGATE to the district’s ADE submitted file status page (https://www.ade.az.gov/Budget/EntitySelection.asp).
- RIGHT CLICK on the district’s uploaded Meeting Notification Excel file link (in the file name column).
- SELECT “copy shortcut”, “copy link location”, or similar depending on the browser you are using.
- PASTE the link to the district’s website.
If you have any questions, please email the SF BUDGET TEAM ([email protected])