The October FY2018 BUDG25 reports have been posted and are based on:
- 2017 ADM for the vast majority of districts until 11/01/2017, at which time current year 2018 ADM will be used for the vast majority. There is a message at the top of the report stating if 2017 or 2018 ADM was used.
- APOR 55-1 with a run date of 9/11/2017 (Apportionment Date; 10/01/2017)
- Budgets that have successfully processed through 9/30/2017
- K3 Reading May NOT be included in the RCL In order to receive funding, all districts must now submit a plan to the State Board of Education for approval. K-3 reading funding will be released once we receive approval from the State Board of Education*
BUDG25 LETTER NOTICIFICATON of Need For a December Revision ALERT
The November BUDG25 report will be posted early (week of 10/23/2017) with the RCL based on ADM for the current year for vast majority of the districts. These reports will be used to generate the BUDG25 December Revision Notification Letters that ADE must statutorily post by 10/30/2017
To download and review a specific entity’s budget reports, select the district name after clicking here.
Please contact the SF Budget Team ([email protected]) with any questions, except as noted below.
* Contact the Move On When Reading ([email protected] ; 602-364-2355) with questions regarding the district’s plan and/or when it is scheduled for review