For information about the AzEDS system, you can sign up for IT communications.
- Subscribe to the AzEDS Updates Blog! This will provide you an opportunity to receive updates automatically on items like news, releases, and FAQs.
- Sign up for RedFlag! This will provide you with emails and texts on items like system outages and urgent notifications.
Sign up for IT Redflag updates and blog updates here: http://www.azed.gov/aelas/category/azedsupdates/
- New Report – October 1 FED SPED Report
- 5-5:15 PM Fixed Issue: update from previous blog post
- Fixed Integrity Rules Update
- R21 is working in API
School Finance Updates
- -20005 is currently working for ~99% of students.
- There is a unique scenario. We described it in the video below.
- If a student in an tuition-out-type enrollment changes DOR mid-year, the rule isn’t behaving as we all expect. ADE IT, School Finance, and Accountability are analyzing the issue. See the AzEDS blog for details next week.
- 10200, a new AzEDS Integrity rule went into AzEDS this week.
- If a student previously graduated, they cannot be fundable going forward. If your student is failing 10200 look for a W7, S7, or G code in SAIS in previous years or on the student’s transcript from a previous school. If you think the 10200 flag is in error, please submit a ticket to [email protected]
- Wednesday Workshops for January are going to be about Transportation reporting for districts. The session(s) will be in the latter half of January, so watch the site for details.
- No School Finance Friday next week. Happy New Year!
Follow along on the video below!