Quarter 4 Expense Report due on or before June 20, 2018.
|New Users Click Here|
ESA Applicant Portal are better viewed in Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge and IE11 web browser.
NEW Online Expense Reporting System
The portal works best when using either Internet Explorer or Chrome web browsers. At this time, please do not use tablets or phones, as it will not display correctly.
To begin using the system, create a self registration to access your ESA expense portal: https://esaonline.azed.gov/Account:
- Only one account is required per applicant (even if you have multiple students)
- Your username will be your email address and a temporary password will be sent to the email account on file. The email will reference ADEConnect; ADEConnect is the platform hosting the portal
- Once receiving your password, you can log into the portal at: https://home.azed.gov/Portal/, or click the monitor icon below
- Training materials for the system are located on the Training Page: http://www.azed.gov/esa/training/
- Please do not submit expense reports until completed – expense reports cannot be modified once they are submitted
If you are having issues logging into the expense portal, please refer to these tips:
- Have you registered yet? Please be sure that you have gone to the homepage and registered your email address and created a password to login with. Simply applying to the program does not create a user account.
- If you have registered and you are not receiving an email for a password reset or it is looping you back to the main screen, make sure the email address is the same email you used when you were first accepted into the program.
- If it is the same email address and you are still having issues, please call an ESA Specialist to further assist you.