Applications will be accepted January 1 – April 1, 2016 (3pm).
Please submit your application along with the following:
- Letter from Commanding Officer to show active duty status (must state the following) AND a copy of the military member’s permanent change of station order
- Name of Military member
- Date of anticipated separation
- Place where he/she is stationed
- Dependents (spouse and children)
- Student’s birth certificate
- Proof of Residency (must include applicant name and Arizona address-No PO Box)—One of the following:
- Real estate deed or mortgage document
- Property tax bill
- Residential lease or Rental Agreement
- Water, electric, gas, cable, or phone bill
- W-2 statement
ESA Staff will not accept any late applications or documents past the deadline of April 1, 2016 at 3pm.
If you are an active duty military parent of a child with special needs, please click here to redirect you to the correct application.