I’ve been fighting with my district to get the determination changed on the IEP, can you fund him at that level if I have other documentation saying he should be in a different category?

ESA staff must defer to the district IEP team when disability categories are in question. Other documentation is not considered when funding ESA accounts.

Posted in: General Information