If I’m waiting for an MET from my district, but want to accept the ESA for this year, what should I do?

If the Department requests an MET to maintain eligibility;  first, contact your last attended public school district to obtain one (the request can take up to sixty days to process).  Parents should begin the MET process well before ESA renewal begins or obtain a waiver (MET Reevaluation Waiver) for submission.



Posted in: ESA Renewal