If I spend funds after my student has exited the program do I still need to submit expense reports?

Yes. Even though your child is no longer receiving a scholarship from ESA, you are still in possession of public state funds. Therefore expense reports must be submitted to ensure that these funds are being used on approved educational expenses.

Posted in: Exiting the Program