I want to hire a therapist(s) for my child, what does the program require I do?

Approved Expense: “Educational therapies or services for the qualified student from a licensed or accredited practitioner or provider” (ARS § 15-2402).

Much like a tutor, ADE requires parents seeking services to prove licensure or accreditation of their provider.  You must submit the therapy services agreement form to ESA staff in order to have a therapist approved for each student.

Please contact ESA staff if you have an accreditation questions or would like to submit a program evaluation email: [email protected]


Posted in: Tutor, therapist & aide