I have just moved to the state, does my child qualify?

In order to qualify for the ESA program a student must have attended an Arizona public school the prior year. Children from out of state would need to enroll in a public school for at least the first 100 days before they would be eligible for the ESA program.

Posted in: Eligibilty & Application Information