Can I Still Use The ESA If I Move Out Of State?

The ESA program is a state program for the purpose of serving the educational needs of the children of Arizona. The ESA contract requires residency in this state to maintain eligibility.

 Parents should contact our office if moving out of state. ESA Staff reserves the right to freeze funds and initiate removal procedures if a parent is accepting and using funds while residing outside of the State of Arizona.

Posted in: Removal from ESA