Please submit all completed forms to [email protected] (except expense reports).
- To add an additional parent/guardian: Additional Parent/Guardian Request Form
- To remove a Student from the ESA Program: Close Account Request Form
- If applying under Legal Guardian is Blind: Blindness Confirmation Form
- If applying under Legally Deaf/Hard of Hearing: Confirmation of Deaf or Hard of Hearing
- To print a paper application use this file: Application
Expense Report Forms
Note: It is highly recommended to use the electronic expense reporting system for submitting expense reports. Learn more at our Expense Portal page: http://www.azed.gov/esa/portal/.
ESA Online Application and ESA Applicant Portal are better viewed in Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge and IE11 web browser.
If you are unable to complete an expense report through the online portal, paper expense reports should be submitted to [email protected], or mailed to: Arizona Department of Education Attn: ESA 1535 W. Jefferson Street Bin #41 Phoenix, Arizona 85007
There are three kinds of expense reports:
- If you only pay private school expenses (tuition, textbooks, fees, and uniforms), complete the Private School Only Expense Report
- If you have student without a disability and spend in multiple categories (tutoring, curricula, etc.), complete the General Expense Report
- If you have a student with a disability and utilize therapies and services, complete the Student with Disability Expense Report
There is no “wrong” expense report, however completing the expense report that properly suits your needs will result in a shorter form. Please create a new expense entry (with attached receipt) for each time the ESA card is used.
Need more Space?
Print and complete the appropriate addendum sheet for adding more line items: