Arizona Board of Regents (ABOR)
High Honors Tuition Scholarship
Submission Process for Arizona Public or Private High Schools:
It is the responsibility of each public or private high school to identify and certify their graduating students who meet the criteria for High Honors Tuition Scholarship (AIMS Scholarship) to Arizona Department of Education by the indicated deadline(s).
In order for high school personnel to certify their students, the attached submission contact form must be completed and submitted to the Arizona Department of Education. Update contact form only if there are changes in school personnel.
Public School Contact Submission Form
Private School Contact Submission Form
The certification of students from public or private high schools for the High Honors Tuition Scholarship/AIMS Scholarship is processed through the Arizona Department of Education’s secure Common Log-on Portal.
Home School Submission Process
It is the responsibility of the custodial parent/guardian or home school teacher of record to identify and certify their student(s) who meet the criteria for High Honors Tuition Scholarship (AIMS Scholarship) to Arizona Department of Education by the indicated deadline(s).
Homeschool Submission Form Coming Soon for 2013 submission!
June 14th – Deadline for students based on 8th semester
July 19th – Deadline for students awaiting senior year AP/IB exams to qualify in Part 1 or Part 3
*Please Note: Only certify and submit a student’s name once during their senior year (or the year they graduate) to the Arizona Department of Education.
Instructions on certifying Home School Students
Open the document called Home School Submission Form Coming Soon for 2013 submission!
Save this document to your computer. It was created in Microsoft Office Excel 2003. This form must be used to submit the information for your qualified student(s). Input all requested information in the required format:
- Date of Birth (DOB): example: 08/08/73
- Zip: example: 85007 (only five digits)
- Phone Number: example: 602-542-4391 (no “()”)
- ASU/NAU/UofA – Please choose the students first choice, leave blank if you do not know.
- Part 1: Core – You must indicate YES or NO. If you choose NO, you must list the name(s) of the qualifying AP or IB exams in the next column.
- Part 2: CORE GPA – example: 3.51 (Please enter a two decimal point CORE GPA)
- Part 3: AIMS Scores – You must indicate YES or NO. If you list NO, indicate the number of qualifying AP or IB exams in the next column (must be at least 2).
- AP/IB – Please choose the number of AIMS exam the student has with a score of a 3 or better (e.g., 2, 3, or 4+).
- Authorized Signature: The form must be signed by student’s teacher to certify qualified students. The signature line is located at the top of the form with the other required contact information.
- Save/burn the submission form onto a CD or disk, or flash drive. Please write the date and name of the student on the storage device.
- Print and sign a hard copy of the form. (See Authorized Signature instructions above.)
- Mail both the CD, disk, or flash drive, along with a hard copy of the form to the ADE by one of the indicated deadlines:
June 14th – Deadline
July 19th – Deadline for students needing senior year AP/IB exams to qualify
- *Please Note: Only certify and submit a student’s name once to the Arizona Department of Education.