The Regents High Honors Tuition Scholarship (AIMS Scholarship) portal will open on Monday, May 14, 2012. The deadline for you to submit your official list of qualified students is June 15, 2012.
Submission details and process are still being discussed regarding the class of 2013 and beyond. As soon as the process and procedure is developed, it will be communicated to you via email and posted on our website.
REMINDERS and HELPFUL HINTS!
- If you submitted students during the preliminary identification window back in October/November 2011, you must now verify senior year core classes grades and FINAL core GPA. If a student received a C in a core class this academic year, or their core GPA fell below the 3.50 (unweighted) requirement, you must REMOVE them. Please also add any student you may have that did not meet the preliminary identification guidelines but now officially qualifies for the scholarship by June 15.
- For the 2012-2013 college academic year only, both ASU and NAU have decided to award ALL students who appeared on the preliminary list! If any of those students fail to successfully complete the scholarship criteria, you must REMOVE them by June 15. Any students that falls into this category will receive communication from NAU and ASU informing them of a scholarship award (not the AIMS). The merit scholarship they will receive is NOT transferable between the three Arizona universities, nor will it adhere to any of the Regents High Honors Tuition Scholarship guidelines or policies.
- Do not certify students who are awaiting senior AP or IB scores to qualify! They should be added during the July 2, 2012 – July 31, 2012 submission window. If necessary, please review the Submission Screenshots for submitting and removing students into the High Honors Tuition portal.
- Juniors (cohort 2013) graduating early are only included with the class of 2012 if they meet ALL high school graduation and scholarship criteria by June 30, 2012. If they graduate and/or meet scholarship criteria after June 30, 2012, they fall under the 2013 scholarship, criteria and submission dates.
- After the June 15th deadline, the next submission window for the class of 2012 is July 2, 2012 through July, 31 2012. This window is only for seniors awaiting AP/IB exams or for juniors who complete high school and/or scholarship criteria by June 30, 2012.
- Since this is the 3rd year for online submissions, please make sure to choose 2012 before entering your students when you logon to the High Honors Tuition portal.