Q: What are Endorsements?

A: Specialized areas attached to a certificate, e.g. English as a Second Language (ESL), K-12; Structured English Immersion (SEI), K-12; Reading Specialist, K-12; etc. Endorsements may be used to show a specialization or to expand the grade level a teacher may teach. All endorsements are valid for K-12 unless otherwise indicated.

Related Links:
Requirements for Endorsements