Q: Do you offer Reciprocal Arizona Certificates for out-of-state certificates?

A: Teachers and Administrators who hold a valid and “clear” license from another state may qualify for a comparable Reciprocal Arizona Certificate. Reciprocal Arizona Teaching and Administrative certificates are valid for one (1) year and will NOT be renewed or extended. Within the one (1) year, the out-of-state educator must satisfy the requirements for the 3-year Provisional Teaching or 6-year Administrative certificate.

Related Links:
Reciprocal Arizona Certification