Q: Do you accept out-of-state exams?

A:  The Certification Unit accepts comparable teaching and administrative out-of-states exams. Please refer to the comparable out-of-state exam list for further information.  In order for the Certification Unit to accept an out-of-state exam, the applicant must submit an original, official score report that documents that the applicant passed the exam (the score report should show “Pass” or “Passed”).

Arizona does not require a basic skills exam, therefore, out-of-state basic skills exams are not comparable.