What’s new with Intel Teach?
- Mobile Learning to Transform Learning
- Teachers Engage
- Tools for Student-Centered Learning
- Visual Ranking Tool App – Free [Android, iOS, Windows 8]
Click here for the Intel(R) Teach Elements and Alignment to Common Core State Standards.
Elements Courses Online (30 hrs online facilitated course)
A newly enhanced series of high interest, visually compelling courses that deeply explore 21st century learning concepts offered online through IDEAL. www.ideal.azed.gov. Courses include: Project-Based Approaches; Assessment in 21st Century Classrooms; Collaboration in the Digital Classroom; Thinking Critically with Data; Blended Learning; Educational Leadership in the 21st Century (15 hours)
Throughout the Intel Teach Elements portfolio of substantive courses, participants learn to:
- Develop inquiry-based, technology-enriched projects and units to enhance student learning
- Use the Internet, online tools, and Web 2.0 resources as tools for research, creativity, and communication
- Align curriculum to standards while addressing and assessing 21st century skills.
Intel Teach promotes 21st century learning skills critical for student success in today’s knowledge economy. Courses are challenging, substantive, and have immediate practical impact on teachers’ work.
Title II-A (Highly Qualified/Professional Development) funds can pay for stipends or other expenses to implement the Intel Teach Program.
Professional Development Hours
Upon successful completion of any of the online facilitated Arizona Intel Teach Elements courses, participants may receive Professional Development hours for recertification. Please consult your local Human Resources Department regarding Professional Growth hours.
- Intel Teach Program
- Intel Education for K-12
- Free online tools & resources
- Read stories from Intel® Teach Inspiring Educators
- Teachers Engage – Join the Community
Educational Technology, Bin #8
1535 West Jefferson Street
Phoenix, Arizona 85007
Fax: (602) 364-2334
Intel® Teach is a trademark of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.