1. How do I give notification that my child will be attending home school?

Home schooling is regulated at the county level. You must register with your respective county. You must file an affidavit of intent within thirty days from the time the child begins to attend a private school or home school. For county superintendent contact information, please visit this link and click on your county on the map provided: www.azed.gov/hs/.

Posted in: Constituent Services